St. Mary Magdalene Catholic School exists to develop students who have academic strength, strong moral values and a deeper understanding of their Catholic faith, so that they succeed as individuals who make wise choices, serve others and attain a deep relationship with Christ.
- We believe that in our Christian community, children will experience a safe, kind and loving atmosphere that is interwoven with Catholic faith and gospel values.
- We believe teachers and parents share the responsibility for the religious, intellectual, moral, physical and social formation of the student. Parents and teachers work together through mutual respect and understanding toward the common good of each child.
- We believe our nurturing educators are dedicated to identifying individual learning styles and emotional needs in order to challenge and reach each learner through inventive and age appropriate methods.
- To provide a Christian environment that emphasizes our Catholic Faith and Gospel values.
- To provide a student-friendly environment that promotes learning.
- To provide an opportunity for teachers and parents to share in the education of our children.
- To provide an environment reflecting mutual respect and understanding toward the common good of each child.
- To identify individual learning styles and emotional needs in order to reach all learners.
- To provide an academic challenge to reach each learner through creative and developmentally appropriate methods.
- To create a loving atmosphere in order to meet the emotional needs of all students.
- To academically challenge each student according to their developmental level.
- To provide an environment where each child can become aware of their own potential for success.